08-17-2013, 07:16 PM #1
- 10 Posts
I'm having problem importing my contacts from hotmail account to Viber. Viber can only show me all my contacts from SIM card that use Viber, but not contacts from my hotmail account that use Viber too (it's stupid that I have to move all my contacts from SIM to hotmail to use WP).
Does anybody have any idea how to fix this 'bug'? Thanks.
08-19-2013, 08:36 AM #3
- 10 Posts
I read this, they wrote that reinstalling app won't help if just restarting Viber is not helping. But I've reinstalled Viber, now all my contacts are synced, but again when I add new contact to Hotmail account I will have to reinstall Viber to refresh my contact list. :/
08-20-2013, 09:49 AM #4
- 29 Posts
This is a member of the Viber Development Team! :)
unfortunately, this feature is not available yet. Viber can only sync people to your Viber account if you have them only on your phone.
Meanwhile, we invite you to enter our Feature Request page and post your suggestion there, or join an existing similar suggestion.
Unfortunately it is not possible for us to integrate every suggested feature into Viber, but the more people join on a request, the faster it will become reality :)
You can find it here: Your ticket details
If you have any question about Viber - please feel free to ask.
- By Aneis in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:35 AM
- By teo155 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 08:40 PM
- By Snowy Nokia in forum XBOXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:28 PM
- By Abhijit88 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 04:17 PM
- By dlalonde in forum HTC 8SReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:41 PM