- 08-01-2013, 06:18 PM #1
I just purchased the Lumia 935 on T-Mobile, i'm wondering if there is an app for windows, android, and ios that I can upload my music to from my computer and than stream it to which ever phone i'm using, instead of switching between google play music, itunes match and whatever the windows equivakent would be. If there isn't a universal app for that out yet, what is the best for uploading my own music and than streaming to my phone?? Thank you!
08-04-2013, 07:20 AM #5
- 2 Posts
Bumping this thread. I'm also looking for something similair.
I have a large music collection on my desktop. I want to be able to listen to any song on my Lumia 820 (and soon my Surface RT).
I read some things about JukeFly and it might be the solution to my problem, but their site (jukefly.com) is offline...
- 08-06-2013, 07:28 PM #10
- Enjoy your music and movies no matter where you are. Share with family and friends.
- Browse and manage your media collection with the user-friendly web interface.
- Stream music to Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
- Subsonic apps available for Roku, BlackBerry and many more.
- Convert and stream lossless music on the fly.
- Manage 100,000+ files in your music collection without hassle.
- Download and listen to Podcasts.
- Get cover art, lyrics, reviews and other album info from Google, Chartlyrics, allmusic and Wikipedia.
Link: Subsonic » Free Music Streamer
08-07-2013, 07:19 PM #12
- 72 Posts
Google Music is the answer.
Android - Official app
iPad/iPhone - gMusic or Web interface
Desktop - Web interface
WP - Gooroovster or CloudMuzik
Working pretty well for me.
Update: Just checked Xpider_MX's recommendation of Subsonic. Appears pretty cool. Would try it as well.
- By TimTDP in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:41 PM
- By scoopnapp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:56 PM
- By codlips in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:35 PM
- By Antonio Jose in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:24 PM
- By wtf_aleks in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:09 PM