- 07-29-2013, 05:37 PM #1
Bought a new house that will finish construction before the end of the year. Anyways, it comes with Nexia Home Automation. So naturally, I'm going to want an app. I called support today to tell them I wanted to merely express my interest in a Windows Phone 8 app and was told that they in fact are working on it now. No ETA yet, but it is in the works!
Just wanted to share incase there are Nexia Home customers here.
- 12-16-2013, 09:17 PM #4
Nothing definitive, but I'm hoping this means a wp8 app on the way. I just received this email.
Dear Nexia Subscriber,
Tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 17, we'll be releasing some updates to the Nexia platform in preparation for new mobile enhancements and new, highly requested compatible devices scheduled to launch in early 2014.
We are reaching out to you because, during this release, you may experience brief downtime or intermittent availability throughout the day while the updates are completed. If you experience any issues after the release has been completed, you can call our Technical Support team at (877) 288-7707.
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk
- By James Falconer in forum The Photography LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:05 AM
- By neo158 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 21Last Post: 08-09-2013, 06:25 PM
- By jdl440 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 06:47 PM
- By sivaraman subbiah in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 06:14 PM
- By raul_junior in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2013, 05:34 PM