- 07-25-2013, 11:47 AM #1
Several months back I had emailed Royal Bank of Canada to ask about a WP app, and was told it was being developed. Also read elsewhere on internet that it was coming. Recently checked their facebook page and saw conflicting info, so I posted a question and was told "sorry for the confusion but there are no plans for one". Guessing some of their staff didn't know the difference between Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 and confused the two.
Really disappointed. They're even developing a BB10 app, but I guess they previously had a BB app and they are a Canadian company.
Probably doesn't help that best Windows phones (Lumias) are really hard to come by on Canadian carriers.
07-25-2013, 11:59 AM #3
- 502 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about it. The main reason BB is hanging on is because of national pride as I see tons of Canadians with the new BBs and many still use the archaic ones. This can only keep them afloat for so long though.
Then, once they are gone, the Canadian banks and developers will have no choice but to consider the windows phone platform.
- 07-25-2013, 11:59 AM #4
- By Olof7 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2013, 11:39 AM
- By hwalker84 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 17Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Calvin Cooper1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:36 AM
- By perunavaras in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2013, 09:34 AM
- By perunavaras in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 09:22 AM