1.    #1  
    So does anyone know of any action movie fx type apps where you overlay action video effects over video?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Anderson3 View Post
    So does anyone know of any action movie fx type apps where you overlay action video effects over video?

Thanks
    I don't know any and my inclination is that since Microsoft doesn't give dev access to the video file that no one will make one yet. The video would have to be recorded BY the app and the app would add the effect and then saved IN the app or SkyDrive, but not to the phone. This are the limitations as I've heard them. Maybe someone will confirm or correct me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick answer! Hopefully Microsoft will fix that in 8.1.

I hope so too. Until they do, we don't get a video editor and we we can't upload videos to YouTube, Vimeo or any other app. 😠

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Doubt if you still need the info now.. anyway, someone else there may still looking for such an app. I use ShowBiz, have lots of special effects to add to live videos, you can add transition, credits, and do advanced video editing, photo editing & audio editing with it. Simply and works well. Meanwhile, as dalydose complained, it can upload videos to YouTube directly. Here is the tutorial of how to edit videos. Hope this can help.