- 05-04-2013, 12:08 PM #1
If you know this application you should know that it has been republished under another company. Microsoft didn't help to transfer application between old and new company, so now all customers should re-download application again, to be able to receive updates.
For the rest, who don't know what this app is it, I will say this. This free application has bunch of tests for your phone, from LCD colors to sensors. Also it shows full information about your phone and updates installed. It also provides quick tiles (pinnable to lock screen) to access common configuration pages.
And has live tile to show current state of phone, (WiFi, Cellular), free space, battery remaining percentage. Also it has ability to show battery percentage on lock screen.
And here is a link to this application Hardware Tests | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
- 05-04-2013, 02:15 PM #5
This part of app shows the date and detail of updates were installed. Unfortunately there is no way to get description of update, but for some people analyzing the list of updated files could help to find out what parts of system were updated.
10-16-2013, 02:08 PM #10
- 263 Posts
v126.96.36.199 on (10/16/13)
Hmmm....before app install I *think* it said 4MB for the update. Now after the install the Store lists it as 3MB. Using 'Make More Space' app(HTC) for size info, it lists as 5.03 MB.
Since the app does include different elements for different GDR updates, I'll also mention that I'm still on GDR2. Hope this answers your query.HTC 8X
- By Thomasx in forum HTC 8XReplies: 18Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:33 AM
- By clmbngbkng in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2013, 10:58 PM
- By ammarmalik2011 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 02-16-2013, 03:56 PM
- By yeto in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2013, 10:55 AM
- By jason404 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2011, 05:32 PM