- 05-02-2013, 09:14 PM #1
For the first time EVER (for me), I actually saw the Windows Phone logo next to iOS and Android in a commercial for Home Depot. I have been using Windows Phone for over a year so for this to be the first time is crazy! Hopefully this becomes the norm...
- 05-02-2013, 10:11 PM #2
Last year, I found an ad for a job-hunting app,
It put WP on equal footing with iOS and Android. (And actually served as a blatant Lumia ad, since they showed the cyan Lumia 900)I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 05-02-2013, 10:35 PM #3
- 05-02-2013, 10:46 PM #4I'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- By Ali Rahman1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2013, 11:24 PM
- By Marty Larsson in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2013, 02:05 PM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:50 PM
- By Roshan A in forum Developers CornerReplies: 14Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:39 PM