- 04-25-2013, 02:49 PM #1
Compared to weather.com, the temperature is always reported at least 5-10 degrees higher. For example it will say its 70f but if you check weather.com it says like 60F or 61F which sounds about right for the northeast at this time. Weather Hd uses weather underground and it seems weather underground is completely off. Any one else have this problem?-Verizon HTC 8x Blue
04-25-2013, 07:31 PM #6
- 73 Posts
Not entirely sure what Weather HD draws info from, but the built in Weather Channel app on my Lumia 920 is horrendous for trying to get up to date radar maps.
Luckily I can just open up IE to get the current one, but the app is always stuck on stupid a day or two behind.
04-26-2013, 02:33 AM #7
- 213 Posts
- By dustin337 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2013, 08:26 AM
- By ny_yankees in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 08:35 PM
- By TallPaul86 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:23 AM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2012, 02:39 PM
- By jrdatrackstar#WP in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2012, 09:24 AM