I'm using a JawBone Jambox and my F-150 and both are paired to my 920 via Bluetooth.

I press pause on Pandora, get in my truck and once I get out of the truck Pandora is blaring away in my pocket.
    Thats after I paused it and back out to the homescreen BEFORE i get in my truck.

How do you stop it running??

Quote Originally Posted by T850 View Post
    I'm using a JawBone Jambox and my F-150 and both are paired to my 920 via Bluetooth.

I press pause on Pandora, get in my truck and once I get out of the truck Pandora is blaring away in my pocket.
    Thats after I paused it and back out to the homescreen BEFORE i get in my truck.

How do you stop it running??
    It is very annoying and it is not just a pandora issue, but WP issue. I have had this happen to me while using other 3rd party music apps as well. Everytime the bluetooth connection is terminated, the phone seems to toggle play/pause. Idea seems like that IF you are playing music and bluetooth disconnects, music should pause. However, the downside is that when connection is terminated and you are paused... pause toggles to play!
    This is a pure theory BTW... I may be wrong! I have been wrong before... once i think..perhaps twice at the most! :)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,333 Global Posts
    I normally turn off Bluetooth while Pandora is playing in my vehicle. Most of the time Pandora doesn't start playing again, but occasionally it will start again.