- 03-28-2013, 10:34 AM #1
Skype still drains my battery faster than usual like 6% per hour...charged at 7:00am and ends up with only 45% at 4pm.
Notification is still hit and miss, I miss messages even when the app still open but screen locked. I think I'll stay away from it for now. When will they bring send files etc. to WP8...pretty crucial especial Line and some other apps have it.
Anyone else still experience Skype uses lots of power? I mean it's not unusual but it's still more than I'd like...
- 03-28-2013, 11:20 AM #4
seems like each update is still incremental...HD Video is really nice but we need the full package till anyone can actually use it as their main chat app.
Also the contact list is seriously a mess...I have so many duplicate...from phone contacts to windows live hotmail account contacts, thankfully I didn't integrate facebook contacts...otherwise it would be a complete disaster.
Also, the phone numbers that I have on my phone are all listed as incorrect due to lack of country area code...so each time I try to call...i have to manually add it..
- 03-28-2013, 01:20 PM #8
I'm very concerned about the stability when they eliminate messenger completely. For myself and the few people that I use messenger with, it's perfect. Every message we type appears on every device that has it installed. It's so much better than gchat.
- By WOAHesco in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 36Last Post: 02-01-2013, 08:41 AM
- By brmiller1976 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:10 PM
- By Blackwood504 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2012, 09:55 AM
- By bobosaur1 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2012, 03:10 PM
- By jdd77 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 62Last Post: 03-13-2012, 02:54 PM