- 03-17-2013, 01:53 AM #1
I am a college student. I am about to go into a major in which it would be very beneficial to record phone calls (of course, with the other party's knowledge and consent). I would like to upgrade to WP8, but I want to know that this would be possible. I've seen something about an app called "Call Recorder," but I don't know if it will work for WP8. It looks like there were some people talking on this forum about not being able to get it on WP8 about a month ago, but a month is a long time in the tech industry. If Call Recorder will work for WP8, do I need to have the speakerphone turned on? Some things I've read hint at that. Might anybody be able to test this out?
- 05-16-2013, 02:02 AM #5
I don't believe that is something developers have access to.Try out my first Windows 8 app, ModernCalc! It's free and I would love to hear your feedback!
Phones: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30, Ipod Nano 2nd gen (x4), Ipod touch 16gb 2nd gen
Tablet: Surface for Windows RT
05-16-2013, 06:41 AM #6
- 25 Posts
Hm, I found an app. But I'd bet that it's some hoax/joke. There is no trial as for all the apps for this author. No rating and the screenshots don't look very promising...
Call Recorder | Windows Phone Anwendungen + Spiele Store (Deutschland)
- 05-17-2013, 02:29 PM #7
Thanks to everybody who's checked this out. I hope something will change before the end of the summer (when I get a smartphone). Lack of a call recording app could be a dealbreaker for me, unfortunately.
- By Doug Miller1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 45Last Post: 05-05-2013, 04:22 PM
- By Landsharkk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
- By DeWize1 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:17 PM
- By kittshelby in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2012, 02:40 PM
- By praveen gadipelly in forum Developers CornerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2012, 03:32 AM