1.    #1  
    Can everyone who's interested in getting a Nationwide Building Society app for Windows Phone please go here to register your interest. All you need to do is click "me too".
    Windows Phone/ Windows 8 app - Your Nationwide

In fact, even if you don't bank with Nationwide help us out and click the "me too" button, the more that vote the better :-)

Appreciate the help!

Done!
    Thanked by:
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GraemeT View Post
    Done!
    cheers, already seeing lots more votes for it. :-)

up! more people should see this.

Done
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex beta
  6.    #6  
    FFS......response from Nationwide has now been posted.......no plans to support.

Ah well, keep clicking the "me too" button and hopefully they will be convinced of the demand.

Done it too, was looking to see if any app was going to be forth coming and found this thread. Hope they get onto it sooner rather than later, but at least it's a lot easier and quicker to get on to main website than it was with Android!
  8.    #8  
    Shameless bump! It's now the second most requested feature and has 3305 votes, keep them coming! Hopefully they listen soon.....

Error

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Obviously they're not considering it seriously yet, not even with nearly 5,000 votes on the above page. Here's what I received earlier after another nudge in their direction:

-----
    Thank you for your message.
    I am sorry to confirm we don't currently offer the mobile app for Windows Phones.

Nationwide have chosen to develop the app for iPhones and Android handsets as these have the highest volume of users and we want to ensure best value for our members. Too few people download apps for Blackberry and Windows 7 & 8 phones to make it worthwhile creating versions for these platforms at the moment.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may caused.
    I would like to thank you for contacting us. If you need anything else please reply to this message.
    -----

It's pretty much a standard reply as I'm sure I've seen other people post the same (it even brackets Blackberry and WP7 and 8 in the response). In fact, the similar one I sent last December received a more optimistic reply. I'm tempted to close my accounts with them and take my business elsewhere.