- 02-24-2013, 09:30 AM #2
Yes, anything you've download even one time - will always be yours without paying extra even if it becomes £1000 on next install.
- 02-24-2013, 09:33 AM #3
Also, please try and post in correct threads, makes the job easier for mods.
- 02-24-2013, 09:09 PM #5
- 02-25-2013, 09:36 AM #6
I'm not sure about that. A free app that you downloaded that becomes a paid app with trial is seen as paid after update, not as trial. But if you uninstall it then you will have to pay it to get the paid version again.
02-25-2013, 09:42 AM #7
- 91 Posts
If you install an full version of an app (not trial) then that app is on your account and price differences wont effect you. so the price can go up or down but you still "own" that app so wont need to pay, its worth noting that if you uninstall a paid app then go to reinstall it says buy instead of install but if you then try to buy it it will say already purchased (even if you got it when it was free), and let you download it again.
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 39Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
- By Mason Wright in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
- By Bear lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:14 AM
- By mehsdomi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2011, 03:31 PM
- By mobilejk in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2011, 09:53 AM