02-19-2013, 02:11 AM #1
- 7 Posts
On my Lumia 920 (Portico) I have two live tiles and the lockscreen display of AW HD enabled. I noticed that my lockscreen info is often showing weather conditions of yesterday. So when I check my background tasks, it says that AW HD is blocked. When I re-enter the app, the background task is active again.
Now after some time, the background task is blocked AGAIN. The phone does not go into battery saving mode in that time, this seems to happen just out of nowhere.
Anyone else noticing the issue?
- 03-08-2013, 07:57 PM #5
This happens to me at night...
I have Amazing Weather as the lock screen with Bing for the background image... I go to sleep and when I wake up I notice the last update to lock screen was the one before midnight... So every morning my weather is out of sync.
I noticed that before choosing Amazing Weather as my lock screen I had the Bing lock screen by itself and that was not updating by itself either. I wonder if it is the same issue. It is the only annoyance I have with my phone.
- 03-08-2013, 08:59 PM #7
- By sleewok in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:20 AM
- By paolojackson in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-17-2013, 05:37 AM
- By eizsoft in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 10Last Post: 05-24-2013, 11:01 AM
- By eizsoft in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 20Last Post: 11-15-2012, 03:39 AM
- By sHAYM4N in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:09 AM