02-15-2013, 12:35 PM #1
- 14 Posts
Hi, can anyone recommend a good cycling/tracking app? I've tried the one that has the most ratings (and a really long name) but it doesn't seem to work (anymore?). I've tried another one called "Cycle Log" but it thinks I'm on a sport car rather than on a bike as it reports me going at 160 km/h...
- 02-15-2013, 12:58 PM #2
I use Chaser, which is a client for the Strava website. While the website has lots of great features, the Chaser app is very bare-bones; start ride, end ride, and then it uploads. But it works well, and if you're not on Strava already you should be. :)
02-17-2013, 03:53 PM #6
- 9 Posts
Nice graphics nice companion site.
You can download the gpx using the site.
It estimates calories
You can use a HR sensor but I didn't test
You have to use another site for correcting altitude
For road or commute the calories are correct but for mtb they are way off.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_portugal_431 using Board Express
- By Tocard in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2012, 12:10 PM
- By ousooner314 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2012, 03:28 PM
- By mobster011 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2012, 07:45 PM
- By lot920 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-22-2012, 10:13 AM
- By webOSreboot in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:10 AM