- 02-08-2013, 06:56 AM #1
Kik has trouble updating live tiles, whatsapp uses the audio API and the rest don't have much of a following. So does IM+ have any of these or other problems or is it a solid, stable and reliable instant messaging solution?
- 02-08-2013, 07:05 AM #2
My experiences with IM+ Have been pretty negative, regardless I still use it. It likes to "force" close alot, It has a hard time updating and just really isn't very reliable. Hopefully they will fix it soon. They layout is pretty smooth but it has alot of bugs, Maybe others have had a better experience with it but this is on my Lumia 822
02-08-2013, 08:52 AM #4
- 585 Posts
IM+ has had the occasional inconsistency with updating its live tile, but I think that is partially because I keep my cellular Internet off when I'm not sending of receiving a picture message. It has crashed a lot for me, but it's not a consistent issue, it just crashes maybe once every day or two. It's not Trillian, and I've never tried Kik, but it does its job decently well.
- By cayano in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:02 AM
- By PAC757 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:07 AM
- By zephyrwala in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2012, 03:46 AM
- By pforlini in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 40Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:51 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2011, 05:14 PM