Global Posts
    693 Global Posts
    Kik has trouble updating live tiles, whatsapp uses the audio API and the rest don't have much of a following. So does IM+ have any of these or other problems or is it a solid, stable and reliable instant messaging solution?

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    My experiences with IM+ Have been pretty negative, regardless I still use it. It likes to "force" close alot, It has a hard time updating and just really isn't very reliable. Hopefully they will fix it soon. They layout is pretty smooth but it has alot of bugs, Maybe others have had a better experience with it but this is on my Lumia 822

Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts
    I'm guessing your mileage might vary, as I've had no problems in the last few months with it.
    IM+ has had the occasional inconsistency with updating its live tile, but I think that is partially because I keep my cellular Internet off when I'm not sending of receiving a picture message. It has crashed a lot for me, but it's not a consistent issue, it just crashes maybe once every day or two. It's not Trillian, and I've never tried Kik, but it does its job decently well.