02-02-2013, 02:54 AM #1
- 4 Posts
I have a HTC Radar and I just updated it to Windows 7.8.
It looks cool and all, but now all I see is a blob of Yellow.
Is there a way to change individual tile colors? I'm thinking just the main ones like the Internet, Phone, Messaging, People, Settings, Marketplace, Maps, Etc.
Is there an app that can do this? Like you customize it and then Pin to Start and it does the same function as the default tiles but is just a different color? I tried Wiztiles but like if I made an Internet tile, it would always go to the default URL set for it, instead of going to whatever the last webpage you were on.
Or does my phone need to be unlocked to do what I want?
03-19-2013, 10:31 PM #3
- 6 Posts
It amazes me the stupidity of some people. Reading is one thing. Comprehending is another.
He clearly stated "Is there a way to change individual tile colors?"
The answer is NO. You can only change the accent color across the entire system, not individual tiles.
- 05-25-2013, 03:55 AM #10
Look for 'wiztiles' altough I never got around using it.
- By jkercado in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 32Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:06 AM
- By gator in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:43 PM
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2011, 09:33 PM
- By RevDog in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2010, 05:20 PM