01-31-2013, 02:32 PM #1
- 246 Posts
First of all I know the title is bad, but its the only thing I could think of.
So .. Most of you know that what makes Nokia a NOKIA is the apps they provide and the some other exclusive apps. I think its time for developers/ Microsoft to start supporting other phones because its not nokia alone in the game, I'm sure most of you went to Nokia for the apps they have. I'm not saying that Nokia should give up their own apps for free to other phones, but there must be something to be done to make the rest of the apps available to other devices.
I'm just speaking my mind here, nothing personal.
02-02-2013, 01:31 AM #3
- 537 Posts
Yeah, the title is bad, as I think that Nokia is doing very good for WP platform ... maybe you own HTC phone :), but do not worry, others will get them just a little later, so Nokia give just a little advantage for their own Lumia customers and all Lumia users love it :)
- Mirror's Edge is available for everyone now
- PhotoBeamer is available for everyone now (only for WP platform - a nice advantage for all WP users)
- Drive+ beta is available for everyone now (a such great offline navigation is available ONLY for WP platform - a great advantage for all WP users)
- CD Sonic is a new free exclusive for Lumia users
- Sega Super Monkey Ball 2 is a new free exclusive for Lumia users
02-02-2013, 02:02 AM #4
- 884 Posts
HTC & Samsung spend huge amounts on software for android, and %&*( all on WP, yet you are moaning about Nokia?
Nokia want your money, HTC & Samsung are just fulfilling a contract to Microsoft.
There is no fragmentation on WP,, just timed exclusives. You get everything in the end. Everyone benefits from Nokia, yet you get just a phone from elsewhere.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express
- By MaxPower203 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2012, 02:34 AM
- By tabhi4u in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:49 AM
- By sheharyarali in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:45 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2012, 08:47 PM
- By neftv in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2012, 11:17 PM