1.    #1  
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

Thank you.
    Rowi Lite
    Thanked by:
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Rowi Lite
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by heijenoort View Post
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.
    you said you use tweet it! Does it use push notifications?