Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

    Thank you.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    Just posted a thread about lock screens in the Windows phone 8 forum, when I realized that I can't put twitter official app to my lock notifications,l. since its the only one I know with push notifications, I was disappointed.
    Well hope you guys can help me find a twitter app that uses push notifications on lock screen .. :) and free.

    Thank you.
    Rowi Lite
    Thanked by:
  3. heijenoort's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    80 Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarzzz View Post
    Rowi Lite
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

    Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by heijenoort View Post
    Are you sure? I'm a Rowi user (paid version) and I can't put Rowi in my lockscreen...

    Peregrin can be put in the lock screen but it does not support push notifications.
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.
  5. SonOfJewel's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    I did try rowi but it didn't work for me. As I mentioned, I use Tweet it! Now for reading and and messages and stuff, and the official twitter app as a notification app -_- although there is no DM notifications .. I'll give peregrin a try. Thank you so much.
    you said you use tweet it! Does it use push notifications?

Similar Threads

  1. Facebook and Twitter native apps?
    By shobokshy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RT
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 12:42 AM
  4. Official Apps
    By Crash254 in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM
  5. So what app have you gotten on the onslaugh of official apps?
    By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 02:00 AM

Posting Permissions

B