Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Is there any mp3 downloading app that works with WP8 so it can download directly to the music folder and be read on the stock music player?
    Ive tried some but all of them need to be read inside the given app and not on the stock player, I think this is because WP7 needs Zune to sync music but in WP8 we can pretty much copy paste music to wherever we like ,like with Android, and I use the music folder
    Last edited by Bruno Tavares2; 01-19-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I just downloaded and used a program called MP3 Downloader and it works great! I go to mp3skull.com on its browser. Search and download my song and then "save" it within the app to the xbox music hub. Works great. These are the things that go unnoticed that I just love. With WP7 it was the ability to download and play youtube videos in the background and I am loving that Microsoft allowed developers to tap into the music and video hub with WP8.

The app is awesome, just wish it would allow to edit the tags.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Good sir, I recommend UC Browser as the most recent update added the ability to download mp3 files which synchronize with the Music and Video hub as if you had synced via the computer. I know it works as I've used it myself, hope this helps mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Metrosity View Post
    Good sir, I recommend UC Browser as the most recent update added the ability to download mp3 files which synchronize with the Music and Video hub as if you had synced via the computer. I know it works as I've used it myself, hope this helps mate.
    nice, does this allow to edit tags though? bc I don't want random file names when I save the mp3 with random artist, genre etc

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    So far, I think it just allows you to rename the title.