Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    there is no notification center yet . this means that if I wasnt fast enough to read the whatsapp text when it is recieved I miss it and I was wondering if A large live tile ( the one which occupies the width of the homescreen , just like the hotmail tile ) which can directly show us the recieved messages from our contacts without having to open the application itself , I believe this would be really helpful as it is frustrating to open the application and in that case I'll appear online to my contacts and what if I dont want to show up but still I want to read my recieved texts , get me ???

and I wanted to know if the absence of the large tile is a problem from whatsapp developers or microsoft

Problem comes from the developers. Whatsapp have never released a quality app for WP... However they are promising a better experience (if you believe them. I don't) (WhatsApp promises lots of improvements inbound for Windows Phone. Fingers crossed. | Windows Phone Central)
    Whatsapp. Promised there will be an upcoming update for the wp8. Hope this feature will be included. For meantime I uninstalled it and now I'm using KIK as my main app. Whatsapp uses A LOT of battery life while inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitter@Firas_MD View Post
    Whatsapp. Promised there will be an upcoming update for the wp8. Hope this feature will be included. For meantime I uninstalled it and now I'm using KIK as my main app. Whatsapp uses A LOT of battery life while inactive.
    Agreed. The battery drain is horrendous. I'm guessing it's because of the background audio agent they use.