01-16-2013, 01:16 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Had some problems with current location in WeatherFlow the other day - it seemed to think I was in Kirkland (I'm guessing Washington). Righted itself but it's just now got me back in Kirkland. I have it on a Lumia 920 with only three apps allowed in background tasks. Am I the only one experiencing this?
- 01-16-2013, 05:07 PM #3
From what I have found it is an AT&T problem that pops up every once in a while when it can't find your location, so it defaults to a specific location. On WP7, users had it showing them in Akron, OH. I had Kirkland recently and it righted itself within 10-15 minutes.
01-17-2013, 02:49 PM #5
- 5 Posts
Similar issues with me too:
"Location is not available. Failed to load weather for your current location."
This happens at every location I've been to across the US in the past week. It also has frozen it's livetile from January 11 at 15:34, when I changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
I've sent the Error Report too, so hoping this may be fixed soon.
- By raidel00 in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:06 AM
- By TiLoBrown in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2011, 02:03 PM
- By fc000 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:01 PM
- By electricbopeep in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 03:18 PM