- 01-14-2013, 02:01 PM #1
Guys check out hike messenger. I think its really good. Lots of download will definitely motivate the developer to add more features.
The app is fast and neat looking. The notifications also come instantly .
And it has some insanely fun smileys
Last edited by abxy; 01-14-2013 at 02:39 PM.
- 01-14-2013, 02:50 PM #4
Anyone tried KakaoTalk? It has free voice call like Viber and Skype. You can send videos and photos too. It has group chat and group voice call.
KakaoTalk - Mobile Messenger Over 50 Million People Have Chosen
01-14-2013, 06:22 PM #5
- 574 Posts
I use wechat and Line, best messenger apps IMO, again, if you can get your friends there instead of piece of junk whatsapp. Kakao is also quite nice, especially after the latest update (fixed some nasty bugs)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
- 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM #6
Ya sure. Lets just convince my 100 friends to switch to a totally different program because whatsapp is buggy on wp8
People who suggest "get your friends to switch"... wtf.. really?
Do you chat with two friends? NO. I am NOT switching from whatsapp, nor am I complaining about it. I'm being patient.
02-27-2013, 12:20 AM #9
- 1 Posts
its bull****tt man.....hike is not better than whatsapp don't spread rumors.I have use this continuously 3 weeks it was so annoying.the message delivery was too slow.Many times i had sent msg 1 day earlier it it got delivered after two days.many times even it not delivered.Then i used whatsapp it so so nice the message delivery time is so awesome.I think hike should improve the delivery time and should delivered msg to the recipient very quickly.Also it sent msg in 4 phase ~ then s then d and then received.So it takes even more time.Many-time it struck on ~ many times on s.
So i just stopped using it an would recommend to all not to use this.
- 02-27-2013, 04:34 AM #10Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - I may not be Paladinleeds by name, but I still use the hammer.
- 02-27-2013, 08:01 AM #11
I never understood the attraction to these msg apps when none of the ppl I chat with are using it which makes it totally useless no matter how cool looking or the amenities. I just stay with the native app which everyone is on and I don't have to beg them to come over to and start using the app. All nonsense to me
- By Trexcapades in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:13 AM
- By Res215dg in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:31 PM
- By Steve1985 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2011, 05:22 PM
- By KallDrexx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM
- By ebadger#wp in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2010, 08:51 PM