- 01-12-2013, 02:58 AM #1
Been searching and I haven't been able to find any answers, but what are the differences between Nokia Drive+ on Lumia handsets and Nokia Drive on all other windows phones? Anyone know? I searched and saw that even as of Christmas Nokia drive wasn't available on the 8x (as some users said)...but does anyone know how the non Lumia app is different from the version that Nokia and Microsoft would be available.
01-13-2013, 04:44 AM #5
- 3 Posts
Hi guys, I recently bought the nokia lumia 920 after using nokia lumia 800
I've been using nokia drive from my lumia 800 in my country Sri Lanka and it works perfectly.
Now that i have bought the lumia 920 the nokia drive+ beta is not working properly.
Issue, when i search for a destination and set drive to, its gives me a message "Sorry, can't find your route. Navigation is not yet available in your country. Please go back"
Im confused because lumia 800 still works but 920 blocks me with the above message.
Any ideas how this can happen? resolve ?
- By aztec12 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 11:55 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 21Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:53 AM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2011, 11:33 AM
- By plmiller0905 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2011, 01:00 AM