Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith Wallace

Hey everyone! I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have a Songza app for Windows Phone. I was going to try using Internet Explorer to see if it worked with Songza, so I searched for Songza in the mobile web browser. When I did, I was shown the option to download an unofficial Songza app. I downloaded it and it works nicely so far! It is kind of basic right now (no log in or search yet) but you can still browse and even use the music concierge feature. I will try to use it longer to see if I encounter any major bugs.

On a side note, I tried searching for the Songza app via the marketplace, but was not able to find it that way for some reason. So you may have to search in internet explorer on your phone and see if they show a "download app" option. The app was released yesterday by the way. (I am using a Nokia Lumia 710 with Windows Phone 7.5. I am not sure if it works on Windows Phone 8 or not.)

Anyway, let me know what you all think of the app. I think it definitely looks nice so far.

yes, the app is confirmed to work on my Lumia 920. Only thing I found is that the audio quality isn't that great. Nevertheless, the app is free and really solves the issue of not having an official app yet. Also I was able to find by searching the store directly.
    What is Songza?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    8,765 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    What is Songza?
    Songza - Listen to Music Curated by Music Experts
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
    Thanked by:

It's an EA as is Epic App

Where is the download link? Im on a Lumia 810

Songza is amazing, I requested the developer to make WP app, but dunno when that's gonna happen
    Hmm...this actually seems pretty cool. It's kind of like Last.FM or Nokia Music. Nokia Music is a bit limited in its playlist creations though, while this appears to give a more detailed statement of what you're getting with a playlist. I'm thinking I'll remember this for future testing. Thanks.
    palandri likes this.
    I like this, but they're going to have to get the search feature added to this. I do not listen to pop music or a narrow genre, so without the search function, I can't find something to fit me. However, I'm now trying out the site.

Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I can't find the app. Can anyone help?
    I just looked up the page, and it says that the app is no longer published. Here is the link (it says that you can manually install it via SD card, if you have an SD-capable phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...5-459c8c324ca5

I had the Songza app on my phone, but I had to reset my phone for other reasons, and now it says it's not available in my area.I did just update my phone. I really liked this app, and having only had my phone for a month, I thought it was the coolest app ever. Can anyone help me get it back in my phone?