05-29-2013, 02:34 AM #5
- 11 Posts
Our app is essentially free (use it fully functional as a 'trial' for as long as you want). We don't want to force anyone to buy our app, the purchase button is only there for those who believe in our work and want to support us continue building great Windows Phone and Windows 8 apps.
05-29-2013, 05:15 AM #6
- 25 Posts
Slightly off topic @Lazyworm: I'm a bit sad your new update removed the Video Preload option (I may argue this by seen the screenshot on your website lacking of it) and did not state that in the changelog.
I suspect this was to follow the new direction Microsoft agreed w/ Google about their own app.
But until that, I'll keeping your app un-updated and feel the benefit of the previous version.. ;)
- 05-29-2013, 05:46 AM #7Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109
(If you happen to own a 3DS, we could go ahead and be, er, friends. There's a reason I put that friend code out there for everyone to see. Also, that NNID is also my Miiverse ID. You can also find me there.)
P.S. Microsoft Mobile Ly, please bring back the cyan in the Lumia line. THE CYANATION COMPELS YOU.
Devices: Lumia 630, Asus T100, Nintendo 3DS.
- By Guitarpik in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2013, 04:46 AM
- By newfiend in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:00 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 12:20 PM
- By rtargosz in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 08:56 PM
- By condemned in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2011, 11:53 AM