Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Being with a small local credit union and not a large bank like BoA or TD, there's no app for me to have my financial info available at all times. It would be nice to see an app on WP8 where you could link up virtually any bank account and see your finances/transactions. An additional budgeting feature would be pretty great. Or does something like this already exist? Too bad I'm not a developer.
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"

Pageonce will likely do what you want. You won't be able to do transfers between accounts, etc. but should be able to see account balances and transactions.
    Thanked by:
    Duvi 

Yeah Pageonce is pretty nice and can do more than bank accounts. Also works with many bills like utilities, phone companies, tv providers, etc. Worth checking out if that interests you.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

This is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks guys! However it doesn't have anything I use listed. Bummer! Sent them a request, hope to see it available soon.
    Krys Morgenweck
    Writer - Windows Phone Central
    Email - k.morgenweck@live.com
    Twitter - @krystea

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,869 Global Posts
    I used to use PageOnce, then started using Mint on my other devices, but will probably start using PageOnce again as Mint is not available on WP.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod