Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    they broke the facebook app with the update. well for me anyway. i cant see comments. when someone comments on something it doesnt show up .

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to clear any cached or wonky installation data?

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    Yes. Its the same on both of my 920s

I hate when checking a photo on timeline and after closing it to check next posts on timeline, it automatically refreshes and sets me back to the first post. Annoying.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    It still crashes on me. I'd say about once a week it'll just stop working. When I go to launch the app it'll play the animation for launching, then immediately animate back to the Start screen. Only way to fix it is to uninstall/reinstall.

Working great on this end for my Lumia....
    Sent from my Red Lumia 920 using Board Express

Hello People, I've installed facebook for windpws phone 8 on my Htc 8x. Though the app works fine but I dont see any push notifications on my lock screen. I ve to manually open the app everytime to check my notifications or messages. I've set detailed notification as the fb app on my lock screen but still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by singhal0389 View Post
    Hello People, I've installed facebook for windpws phone 8 on my Htc 8x. Though the app works fine but I dont see any push notifications on my lock screen. I ve to manually open the app everytime to check my notifications or messages. I've set detailed notification as the fb app on my lock screen but still nothing.
    Uninstall the facebook app, then go to facebook.com and remove the app connections for the Facebook app, then reinstall the app and re-link it. If you don't get notifications and such for the Me tile, you'll need to remove the facebook account from the accounts section in settings, then on facebook.com remove windowsphone from the apps section, then re-add the account on the phone and re-link it there. Should work after that.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    All of these WP-FB issues are as good an excuse as ever for me to finally quit Facebook-just did!

Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    A friend of mine posted on my timeline and I have FB set so I need to manually approve it. The FB app on my Lumia 822 said I need to go to 'Timeline Review' to approve it. I can't find that anywhere in the app. Is it just not possible with the app?

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juststart View Post
    A friend of mine posted on my timeline and I have FB set so I need to manually approve it. The FB app on my Lumia 822 said I need to go to 'Timeline Review' to approve it. I can't find that anywhere in the app. Is it just not possible with the app?
    No.

Use m.facebook.com.