Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ok, i hope im in the right place, but heres a suggestion for someone to publish to store.

So me and 13 other people i know have google TV's and of those, 10 of them have windows phones. one of the features i absolutely love about my htc one x(and frankly the only reason i haven't sold it yet) is the youtube app has a play to google tv button, so any youtube video i pull up on my phone can be instantly streamed to my google tv. i tried using the youtube tv function on the web version of mobile youtube, but i have to pair with the tv EVERY time. if someone can make a simple app that lets you search youtube and play it to the tv. i think al you'd have to do is steal the code that auto searches and pairs with a google tv from the youtube app for android.

i know at least 11 people who would pay $5 for that app

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    What I do that works on any device is just add the video to my YouTube favorites, then just browse to my YouTube favorites on another device, be it a Roku player, Google TV, laptop, etc...