Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on what the best simplenote client for WP8 is. I've been using feathernote but it seems to have problems syncing and the scrollong through a long note seems to 'stick' - it's unfortunately a lot less usable than the official IOS app. Are any of the others worth a try?

onenote seems to be the best, which comes installed in the phone, or you could try evernote

The problem is that neither of those sync to simplenote. If I could make onenote work on a mac then I'd consider it but it doesn't seem to be part of mac office unfortunately (and I dislike web interfaces). Evernote is a bit clunky but perhaps I'm just going to have to start using it unless I find a better simplenote client.

Simple Paper worked fine for me. Simple Paper - Notes with SimpleNote Syncing | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I decided to switch to One Note thought because it seems to be better supported and more integrated with Outlook etc. It took a little while to figure it out but once I did, I'm glad I switched.

Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Give Metro Note a try. Free and no ads like Feather Note, but does a better job with usability in the editing screen.

Feather Note I like for its quick tag filtering screen, but if that's not critical for you Metro Note is good.

Check out this app Metro Note | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I'd love to like metro note but for some reason it only syncs about five of my notes - any idea why?