Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Quote Originally Posted by zokstar View Post
    I cant send screenshots to people :(
    upload it to skydrive, wait for it to sync back to your phone skydrive then you can send the screenshot from your skydrive via whatsapp. A workaround yes but something to keep things going in the mean time.
    Thanked by:
    Still no option to send video files correct?
    I haven't experienced the battery issues others have listed here...and I'd say moderately used.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyng View Post
    upload it to skydrive, wait for it to sync back to your phone skydrive then you can send the screenshot from your skydrive via whatsapp. A workaround yes but something to keep things going in the mean time.
    Hopefully the problem will be resolved so we will can share our screenshots straight away.

The most fustrating thing is to scroll up for previous messages, It takes forever. I have to either live with this, or stay out of the loop from some of my best friends.

My GF has android. Is there any other alternative messaging app where the WP8 emojis will show on her phone right
    Whatsapp is a huge battery sucker. Windows messenger is neatly built in and fast but cannot send pics and videos in it.
    Microsoft needs to do something about it, there are no good Instant Messaging apps.

Quote Originally Posted by GomzyRockz View Post
    The most fustrating thing is to scroll up for previous messages, It takes forever. I have to either live with this, or stay out of the loop from some of my best friends.

Global Posts
    2,903 Global Posts
    Well whatsapp got updated for blackberry...

Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    Well whatsapp got updated for blackberry...

Is there such a post in the Blackberry forums every time we get an update and they don't?
    Banned

This is the primary reason my sister quit using WP. We had a $200 budget and the Lumia 610 was the only good device - no Android at that price range is worth it. After three months of trying to make Whatsapp work, she went back to her Dell XCD35 (with an almost-shattered screen and cracked camera lens, demonstrating how important one single app can be to users) a month ago. Managed to get a Galaxy S3 Mini for a good price at the Dubai Shopping Festival and that's what she'll be using now.

hi!

I listening in same places about the delay message bug of whatsapp it's fixed on windows 8, because have a new API and bla bla bla, is it true?

I can't find de correctly nformation.

***Sorry my english rsrs

Whatsapp update is here, no notification but went to update it from store myself.

Nice update. Large tile, metro style, lockscreen support..
    david90531 likes this.

Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts
    I just wanted to let the world know, that there's now at least one WP8 user that is happy with the app.

For what I use it, messages and sometimes pictures, it's perfect. It's fast, reliable, has lock screen support, and just works.

Sure, I'll take upcoming updates with improvements, but I think it's great now.

I'm not installing till they stop using audio streaming API... that thing hogs on my battery and clashes with my car bluetooth system.... when I start playing a song

Still uses WP8 emoticons, rubbish, they come through different on other platforms

Wait for v3.x.x

That's all we do with a windows phone, wait ...... 😁

I want them to stop using the audio API. :|

Anyone can responder me?

Quote Originally Posted by iamtim View Post
    I've not used WhatsApp*, but I just installed it and it looks OK. Why do you say it sucks?

EDIT: *on Windows Phone 8, I've used it on my old iPhone 4.
    it do sucks because it ain't always load the pictures sent by friends & family...just laoding & doing nothing not saving either

Its not good because of below reasons:
    - Notifications are at their own will. Very random, so every hour or so I need to see if there are some pending messages for me.
    - During long conversations tapping on notification will take long open active conversation.
    - Worst if when WApp totally hangs so I need to re-install it.
    - Its painfully slow while switching between applicatioins.

Worst for me was yesterday notifications kept coming hours after reading the messages. Joke app

Hi everyone !

I'm agree with this post ! But i have a problem more... unconfortable.On my windows phone 8S (htc) whatsapp totally blocked. I must restart my phone ><.
    You can see behavior in this video : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10...h#.UZoCSMoUxXI

Someone can help me ?

Whats app suck lyk hell on Wp n its rotten...u can puke on windows whats app too.....microssoft is least bothered n its working lyk india goverment....think 10000 tyms if u wanna buy windows phone if u r heavy user of whats app..

Notification issue and resuming should much better once WP 8.1 is released.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast