- 11-27-2012, 11:46 PM #1
So I've come across maps, Bingle Maps, Mango Transit and finally Nokia transit. Which one do you think is the best and why? For one I think Nokia Transit is the worst because it doesn't support a lot of cities.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-28-2012, 12:34 AM #2
- 11-28-2012, 12:37 AM #3
That's too bad about Nokia's offering not supporting your city. I've read it supports around 500+ including my own 600k population home. Its pinned to the top of my phone and I use it daily. Couldn't live without it now.
- By RonV42 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 22Last Post: Today, 01:38 AM
- By MajorLonghorn in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-25-2012, 08:16 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-12-2012, 03:58 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-09-2011, 08:04 AM
- By VernonEL in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 78Last Post: 07-02-2011, 09:44 AM