1.    #1  
    With the new nokia L920 I have no idea how to check for app updates in the store. Do they automatically download themselves...if so what I don't want the new version? Shouldn't there be an indicator that updates are available like there is in the app store on Win8 desktop? It is quite frustrating at the moment.

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    There will be a counter on the Store tile and will show at the bottom of the opening page of the Store. You can choose which updates to install and which to skip
  3.    #3  
    What if I am not getting that? I know that there is supposed to be an update to skype and facebook for WP out but I don't see it yet

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Weisberg View Post
    What if I am not getting that? I know that there is supposed to be an update to skype and facebook for WP out but I don't see it yet
    Do you get an option to update when browsing to those apps in the Store? If not, the update is not yet available for you.
    Update notifications to Store main page come only couple of days later after new version has been released in Store. Microsoft publishing system defined this way.