- 11-19-2012, 12:11 PM #1
So I load up Lync 2010, sign in and click home to exit. If I turn off my screen, push notifications don't seem to be working. I'm never alerted to messages, I don't see the drop down notification. Infact, I get an email saying I had a missed conversation. Is Push working at all for Lync 2010???
It works perfectly fine on my HTC One X+(Android), and on my iPad 2.. that's just silly that it doesn't operate correctly on MS' own OS... any ideas??
11-19-2012, 05:50 PM #5
- 196 Posts
I have no doubt it doesn't work correctly, there are a number of issues with apps which run in the background. I will try it out tomorrow with a co-worker.
I don't even see Lync as an app which runs in the background (via the settings menu) which makes me curious if it even receives messages if it's not open in front of you.
It would be nice if the Lync functionality was integrated into the rest of the phone's messaging. I understand trying to keep the app consistent for business users but it would be nice to just have it work through messages.
- By Granty578 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2013, 12:37 PM
- By tian.s in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 04:54 PM
- By btcczs in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2012, 05:56 PM
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:52 AM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-28-2011, 03:44 AM