11-25-2012, 06:44 AM #3
- 1 Posts
I am having the same issue. I have lost a significant portion of my app purchase history. This needs to be addressed ASAP, given that we do not have any means to transfer phone content from WP7 to WP8 device. App purchase history with the ability to reintall was the only means which need improvements (the ability to select mutiple apps to reinstall). Other essential tools/apps needed: Device content (music, pictures, messages etc.) transfer app, True wp8 sync app (current offering is unacceptable).
- 04-30-2013, 09:14 AM #5
Instead of creating new thread, re-using this one.
Has this been addressed? I've got a couple of games i downloaded back in my Focus days and want to download them on my L920.
Also, i recently purchased some new apps but when i go to the store it shows the price instead of "Installed" or "downloaded". Does this mean if anything happens to my phone i'll have to re-purchase them??
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM #8
- 392 Posts
Thought I'd add-on when this thread floated to the top...
Cap'n Obvious here...to Microsoft....
Currently the 'Purchase History' page of the wp8 user accounts shows ALL the apps ever installed since the dawn of time. How about a way to filter them out into 'Current', 'Old/Uninstalled' and 'All'?
And then...the revolutionary next step of a 'Check for Updates' button????
I know, I know....revolutionary. What can I say, I'm a rebel with a cause.
Are you listening MS?
- 04-30-2013, 01:01 PM #9
- By Alirazashah222 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:51 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:18 PM
- By MikaelSmoot in forum XBOXReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2012, 04:19 PM
- By FlamedLiquid in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:46 PM
- By mrasmussen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:43 PM