Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just got my 920 and have been setting it up. I've had Windows Phones before and have had no problem finding Adobe Reader in the marketplace...but not so on the 920.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this is a WP8 incompatibility issue or if the app has been pulled for everyone. Thanks in advance!
    Current: soon to be the Lumia 1020
    Past: Samsung Focus, HTC Radar, Lumia 710, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Surface RT
    Current non-WP: Nexus 5, iPhone 5s

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Adobe reader is not yet updated to wp8 version.
    But Microsoft released their own PDF reader app! There was a feature on it in wpcentral too last week!

Global Posts
    697 Global Posts
    Thanks, so is this an official replacement? Has Adobe given up on the platform?
    Current: soon to be the Lumia 1020
    Past: Samsung Focus, HTC Radar, Lumia 710, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Surface RT
    Current non-WP: Nexus 5, iPhone 5s

Global Posts
    7,945 Global Posts
    Not sure that Adobe has given up on the platform, probably they're just doing a new version for WP8, but I'll gladly give up on Adobe. The new MS app is much better than the Adobe version ever was.

The PDF Reader app is the same one Microsoft has in the Windows 8 Marketplace.

I have installed, uninstalled and reinstalled the PDF reader app several times, yet it won't open any PDF files on my Lumia 920. Anyone have a suggestion for PDF functionality on WP8?

Yes, it needs to come back. While the MS PDF Reader works well, its sluggish when zooming text and it wont open password protected PDF files, the Adobe Reader did...and that's what I need back.