Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

allo,

My app seemingly does not have full-functionality. I cannot search for artists to create custom playlists. I am on a lumia900, but I remember being about to do this on my samsung focus.

I believe the message is "an error occured during playback"

I have tried wipe/reinstall but still same issue.

anyone else with a similar issue?

Global Posts
    996 Global Posts
    I am still waiting for them to add 1310 The Ticket from Dallas. It was removed from TuneIn because of a new contract with iHeart. It has been 3-4 months now...

particularly, I listen to "dance" when going to the gym. I always hear advertisements for a new station called "Evolution", but when I search for it, nothing comes up. maybe just a buggy app? But IMO it's the best music app WP has.

Not a big fan of Nokia Music.

Spotify is good I just don't want to pay the subscription. May have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Squatting Hen View Post
    I am still waiting for them to add 1310 The Ticket from Dallas. It was removed from TuneIn because of a new contract with iHeart. It has been 3-4 months now...
    want me some glory hole
    Quote Originally Posted by benbernanke View Post
    allo,

My app seemingly does not have full-functionality. I cannot search for artists to create custom playlists. I am on a lumia900, but I remember being about to do this on my samsung focus.

I believe the message is "an error occured during playback"

I have tried wipe/reinstall but still same issue.

anyone else with a similar issue?
    That totally sucks. Hard to believe it's still having that issue. I don't own a WP yet, but I know about this because of my best friend's Lumia 710. I tinkered with iHeartRadio on her phone a few times and tried to create a custom station, but it always came back as an error. :dry I hope they fix this for WP8 and WP7.8 because it's old already.