Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Citibank
    Amazon - mp3 & VOD
    Google + (mainly for Picasa) when albums are shared
    Apps for printing pictures from CVS, Walgreens etc.

Pulse

Plus quality of apps need to improve.

1. Easybank

instagram! my friends initally appreciated the fresh look of windows UI, though i only have the 7.8 lol... but when they found out that marketplace has poor list of apps, they didn't care much. lol

For me it's more about specific apps for personal productivity, so I say that I would like to see but others are not a deal breaker :
    Instagram
    TD Bank
    Flipboard
    Optimum (regional cable provider)
    Hulu Plus
    As previously mentioned the top apps on other platforms are needed in order to appear "on par". honestly alot of the mobile sites for things like banking work for me. I don't find myself needing things like Pandora; but speaking with a friend that has the iPhone the need for Pandora was essential, he tried a Lumia 900 and loved it, missing apps stopped the crossover.

Needed is a proper Facebook app and instagram, the rest will follow, google will never join
  6. M L

Anyone can create an app/game, clearly Microsoft doesn't make all (or any of, ?) the apps for wp. There are many copycat type apps for popular titles but for the premium ones they have to be created or adapted to Wp by the original maker, ie instagram, citibank, spotify, etc. Right? And some like Instagram have said that they have no plans to program for WP, at least until the market increases.
    So I guess my question is, instead of asking what apps people still want, how can we actively campaign certain companies to program their apps for Windows Phone 8?
    camdenlake likes this.

is there a chance of sending automated sms based on gps;i.e. lets say i went home, can the app post a messaging on my behalf to my parents 'I'm home!' or something like that? sry if this is a lousy idea
    taymur likes this.

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Adobe’s Crwative Suite related Touch Apps
    Adobe’s PDF Reader
    Tapatalk

I am waiting for my 8X at the moment, so more soon …
    »Lass dir deinen Entwurf nicht kaputt machen.«
    »Do not let them depreciate your design.«
    — Manfred Kröplien

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I've contacted Adobe Inc. via Feature Request form and Adobe Community regarding Adobe Reader for high-resolution WP8 devices. Next step would be requesting all their Touch Apps for WP ... Lets be strong, patient and relentless!
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
    »Lass dir deinen Entwurf nicht kaputt machen.«
    »Do not let them depreciate your design.«
    — Manfred Kröplien
    Hi, i searched on this forum and even apps store, i couldn't find application to Hide SMS or any similar software. I don't want to encrypt but the incoming SMS should be hidden or moved to custom folder. Is there any such application available for WP8, Phone: Lumia 620?
    - Hide SMS or SMS Vault or Private SMS or Filter SMS
    Please reply dear members

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket Komarpant View Post
    Hi, i searched on this forum and even apps store, i couldn't find application to Hide SMS or any similar software. I don't want to encrypt but the incoming SMS should be hidden or moved to custom folder. Is there any such application available for WP8, Phone: Lumia 620?
    - Hide SMS or SMS Vault or Private SMS or Filter SMS
    Please reply dear members
    Windows phone does not allow 3rd party app to inspect(read or copy) incoming SMS. So there is no app that does what you say
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M L View Post
    So I guess my question is, instead of asking what apps people still want, how can we actively campaign certain companies to program their apps for Windows Phone 8?
    i believe thru email/twitter! everyone should email the devs of top apps that are still missing or fill their twitter with requests for the app...if enough pplz join this "campaign" it will end up attracting devs attention!

for example, Nokia has #2instawithlove, to try and attract Instagram to WP...i believe everyone who wants an official app should massively adopt this campaign and just show Insta that yes - WP has lots of users for them and lots more would join our OS, since many pplz want to give it a shot but are held back because of Insta...

so i believe this is the way to go but it has to be massive so devs can see we are small but still big! (made any sense? XD)

Weight Watchers bar code scanner. That app is available on Android & IoS. It is a wonderful tool for some one following the WW plan. It scans the bar code and provides the point value for a serving size of that food item. It helps so much, I have considered changing back to an Android phone so that I could have the app on my phone again. PLEASE make it available! I am willing to pay for it :-)

An updated version of IMDB(this really bugs me) could be nice, and of course more xbox games!

SiriusXM is the only app I'm missing.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I would love an Amazon Instant Video app.
    Jack Janik likes this.

Tsn
    Joseph Kazan likes this.

applock,
    media manager ( better gallery )

Quote Originally Posted by JaiMento View Post
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I would love an Amazon Instant Video app.
    I actually sent them a well thought out two page email about why they should take a chance on WP and make instant video and mp3 player available. I ggotthe standard PR response, but at least I tried. Amazon survives on loyal customers, if we request it enough I think its a possibility.
    Thanks for reading. :)
    Should you need to contact me, you can do so at:
    PM me here
    LINE: Jack Janik
    WeChat: Jackjss1

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

For SiriusXM, is it possible for a third party app develop to do something similar to Beem PLUS / BEEM for SKY.FM ???

or has it gotta be directly from the official source ?

- Sleek Black Nokia 1020 & Storm Trooper White Lumia 1520 - Google Nexus 7 II -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Janik View Post
    I actually sent them a well thought out two page email about why they should take a chance on WP and make instant video and mp3 player available. I ggotthe standard PR response, but at least I tried. Amazon survives on loyal customers, if we request it enough I think its a possibility.
    Yeah, I'm hoping they release one. Currently, it's only available on iOS. I'm assuming it's not on Android to entice Android tablet purchases to get a Kindle Fire, otherwise, I don't see much other reasons for them to not release an app on the Google Play store.

Edit: Also, an NFL Sunday Ticket app and an WatchESPN app would be greatly appreciated.

New convert from Android, but two apps I really miss are:
    Daily Roads Voyager - the best dash cam app
    Pocket GPS - great speed cam app
    I still keep my old Nexus just to use these apps in the car.

Global Posts
    527 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KLinCHI View Post
    I want the Starbucks (official) and United Airlines apps. If American and Delta can have one for WP, what's the hold-up, United?! And also the full Weight Watchers app like on iOS, not the barely-bare-bones one we have right now.
    United has an app. It was one of the first things I installed. United | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Plants vs zombies 2

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riotnrrrdx View Post
    Plants vs zombies 2
    +1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast