| | 11-02-2012, 11:13 AM #1
Currently I'm owning an iPhone 3gs(Yes it's old alright) and I'm planing to buy a Lumia 920.
But I'm too attached to this app called Snapseed, maybe some of you had heard it before.
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Organic Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
== Sharing ==
• Email - Send images at original resolution.
• Social - Share on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (using iOS5), and Instagram.
• Print - Print wirelessly using Apple’s AirPrint technology
Google recently bought Snapseed to counter Instagram, so there's a high change that Android devices will receive this app support.
And do you know what's the respond after I ask the developer when will they support Windows Phone 8 devices.
Soo, unless there's a demand for it, maybe they'll reconsider.
Go to their wall post requesting support on Windows Phone 8 for an awesome app.