Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    Just got an e-mail about a status update from that one website where you could request apps for WP. This one's about Mint.

According to WMPowerUser and this teaser page from Mint.com, an official app is under development for Windows Phone 8. Its unclear yet if this will also work on Windows Phone 7 or will take advantage of Windows Phone 8 specific features.
    Confirmed: Mint Finance App Coming To Windows Phone 8 | WMPoweruser

https://www.mint.com/wp8-thank-you/
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013
    Thanked by:
    mbob 

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Whatever happened with this progress ?

Exactly. This is the one true App I really miss.

I hope they are still working on it
    Developer

While Mint has not put out any more information, other than that teaser, I have put out a beta for a 3rd party mint.com app. Details here:
    Mint.com (Money Thyme) testers

Subject
    I have a general question
    Response (Mervin) 01/01/2013 08:46 AM
    Hi vong,

Good day, thanks for your interest in seeing Mint.com on mobile platforms besides iOS and Android. We periodically review the marketplace and consider support for any mobile platform adopted by a significant percentage of our users. Even though we cannot give an ETA, this is being worked on at the moment by our Product Team.

Here's an UPDATE. No ETA so they can release it two years from now.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I think Mint has quit their production of a WP8 app. If they ever started outside of that one application rendering we saw on the page that has since been taken down.
    Maybe that page was to gauge interest and there wasn't enough? I really want to see the app come, but I just haven't seen anything since that would make me get my hopes up At All.

Looks like there isn't an app being built. But we can show the "interest" that they claim a lack of: https://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/t...e_8_app-1cgn1k