Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Anyone have problem with Wordament? Since the day it was updated, it just tries to connect to wordament.net, fails and keeps retrying. Uninstalled and reinstalled once to make sure that's not the issue. Rebooted the phone. But still not working. IE and every other app works. Happens both in Wifi and 3G. I've never been stumped with an issue like this before and not able to resolve it. Only assumption I could make is that server is down. Any help?
  2. AzD

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    No problems here.

Had this problem and asked them on FB - you need to have Xbox live turned on while playing it
    Thanked by:
    gapost 

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jddesigned View Post
    Had this problem and asked them on FB - you need to have Xbox live turned on while playing it
    Ah! It's working now. Thanks a lot. Why other games work when i turn off Xbox live but not this?

Global Posts
    2,712 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if leaving xbox live turned on affects the battery life? And thanks for the answer about turning it on to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Does anyone know if leaving xbox live turned on affects the battery life? And thanks for the answer about turning it on to play the game.
    I've always rad Xbox live adds to battery drain - so I'm in the habit now of when I go into games to play Wordament I hit settings at bottom and turn on Xbox and when I'm done I shut it off

I had some issues connecting this afternoon. I gave it a few mins and then it was fine.

I can connect just fine from my Win8Pro desktop but not from my Win8Pro Samsung tablet...