Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By narrow-minded

Does anyone know if Wells Fargo has a WP7 app in the works? That's the biggest app I'm missing from iOS/Android. I know I can use the mobile website for now, but an app would be handy. :-)
    ninjaap likes this.

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    yeah i wish they had a app to. try pageonce. it will give you access to your account until wells fargo steps up to the plate and puts out a WP7 app.

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I've been waiting for one too. I just have this fear of using a 3rd party app when it comes to financial stuff. I just want to know that I can blame WF if something goes go wrong with the app. I try to do as little banking on my phone as possible. I believe mobile phones to be the most unsecured device out there.

Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    I pretty sure your secure on WP7. Not so much on android.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    As a Wells Fargo customer, I just got an email today from Wells Fargo about the WF.com domain which is supposed to be smartphone friendly...not an app exactly but a phone optimized web app is better than nothing I suppose.