Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    So I read that there was supposed to be a new "Help + How To" App coming along with Mango, but there's no sign of it on my phone (Samsung Focus) or in the market place. I'm mostly just curious but has anyone seen it? Is this something that's only on new phones?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    It did install for me using the unnoficial Mango a while back but it's not there now. There is another free app in the Marketplace called Windows Phone Help that might tide you over till the other one makes it's appearance. (If it ever does)

Not sure if it's been updated to cover Mango features but it might be soon if it hasn't.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    it didn't show up on my trophy till i reset it, which i had to do to get my 3g connection back.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerelee View Post
    it didn't show up on my trophy till i reset it, which i had to do to get my 3g connection back.
    Oh no, drastic steps just to get a help app back, but a necessity for your 3G for sure gerelee.

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK