Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. TheWeeBear's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,293 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
       #1  
    Wooo i see that apps / games that were previously £2.49 in the marketplace are now £2.29.

    Welcome news indeedy me thinks. It's not massive, but every little helps. :)

    .........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK
  2. drunkard's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #2  
    Yeah, I just noticed today that apps are now priced the same in Canada as the USA marketplace prices.
  3. Winterfang's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,541 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    #3  
    I don't understand much about euros Is the difference from 2.49 to 2.29 important? Like for example from 2.99 to 1.99 dollars?
  4. TheWeeBear's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,293 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
       #4  
    Well it's only 20 pence lower and there's 100 pence in a GB Pound so you save £1 for every 5 apps you buy.

    Better than nothing. :)

    .........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK
  5. drunkard's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #5  
    I think it's a big deal when the current exchange rate for Canadian to US funds is practically on par. It really seemed outrageous to me that US users got a better deal for no apparent reason. Now they just need to lower XBL game prices to a competitive level (vs Android/iOS apps that are the same but cost a dollar!)
  6. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #6  
    US economy is Dropping right now . so expect more changes. haha . hopefully make it cheaper for all of us .. and not USA. haha sorry USA people.

    but president bush really F* your economy with the useless wars that amounted to nothing. haha . ok sorry lets not talk politics.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

  7. Winterfang's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    3,541 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    #7  
    I'm myself consider the rare breed of people from a third world that absolutely adores the United States. I can't believe how nice everything here is =).
  8. drunkard's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    I'm myself consider the rare breed of people from a third world that absolutely adores the United States. I can't believe how nice everything here is =).
    You must not live near Detroit.
  9. enahs555's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    631 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    US economy is Dropping right now . so expect more changes. haha . hopefully make it cheaper for all of us .. and not USA. haha sorry USA people.

    but president bush really F* your economy with the useless wars that amounted to nothing. haha . ok sorry lets not talk politics.
    Not to get to political, and not to defend Bush, I hated him. But the billions wasted on the war is not what really ruined our economy, though it did not help. It was the housing market crashing and other things that really screwed the economy over.


    But sorry, when the US economy goes back, it makes things more expensive for the reset of the world.

    I am not trying to sound like the US is perfect and more important then your country, etc. But we simply supply to much of the worlds food (exported, paid for, not talking about donations). When our economy gets bad, it makes everybody else food prices go up; as they have been everywhere.

    It is a great big system; if you want your economy to stay good/get better, well then your country better either come invade and take over the US or you better hope the US economy gets better faster, or if you are not suffering yet you will soon.
  10. flyeaglesfly's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
    #10  
    unnecessary wars coupled with housing crisis and bush era tax cuts = economy in ****ter.

    oh, i love my wp7!
  11. selfcreation's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,288 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkard View Post
    You must not live near Detroit.
    LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by enahs555 View Post
    Not to get to political, and not to defend Bush, I hated him. But the billions wasted on the war is not what really ruined our economy, though it did not help. It was the housing market crashing and other things that really screwed the economy over.


    But sorry, when the US economy goes back, it makes things more expensive for the reset of the world.

    I am not trying to sound like the US is perfect and more important then your country, etc. But we simply supply to much of the worlds food (exported, paid for, not talking about donations). When our economy gets bad, it makes everybody else food prices go up; as they have been everywhere.

    It is a great big system; if you want your economy to stay good/get better, well then your country better either come invade and take over the US or you better hope the US economy gets better faster, or if you are not suffering yet you will soon.
    yeah your right , i live in Canada , and if any one is gona get affected by the USA economy ,, its gona be us. lol
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Posting Permissions

B