has anyone other than myself noticed that there has been a very slow app development weeks ?
    its almost Wed and there are 27 new apps? usually we would see around 100 per day 500 per week ?
    or is it just me ?

I'm waiting for Microsoft to hit that 10,000 mark Soooonnn...

it seems to be picking up now
    just want to see 10,000 and shut all the nay sayers..:)

Where do you find the app count??
    Resident Developer

Any requests for apps? Developers can crank out shovelware but personally I'd rather spend my time working on useful or at least original applications, and I'm sure the end users would prefer quality?

Personally, Microsofts evaluation process has been slowing me down like crazy. I have had 6 of them being reviewed for a long time now. One finally got published today, and one has been at "Ready for signing" all day. Who knows about the others.

Quote Originally Posted by enahs555 View Post
    Personally, Microsofts evaluation process has been slowing me down like crazy. I have had 6 of them being reviewed for a long time now. One finally got published today, and one has been at "Ready for signing" all day. Who knows about the others.
    Dude,
    if your having app submission problems you need to let brandon Watson from Microsoft know
    you can twitter him at @brandonwatson
    he will help you get your apps to the market..

I dunno about you guys, but Windows Phone 7 Applications shows 8973 as of this message.

[edit] 8999 @ 10Pm pst
    Last edited by Daegalus; 03-01-2011 at 12:02 AM.
    Resident Developer

Quote Originally Posted by enahs555 View Post
    Guessing I've been lucky, submissions for my app have taken no more than 3 working days to be tested and get a response, with the exception of whilst I was going through developer Identity verification.

I've so far had only 2 failures and for simple things: Poor text visibility in light theme mode and not having an about page with a support address.