Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    im looking for a good simple note app for keeping track of simple things i know there is one note but i want something i can access quicker perhaps anything with live tile functionality? thanks
    Windows Phone:Lumia 920, 822
    Android: Nexus 4, Galaxy note 2
    iOS: iPhone 5
    Tablets: None Want a surface pro
    OS used: Work(windows 7 will be updating soon) Home 15" Macbookpro running 10.8.4 dual booting Ubuntu

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Did you try HTC's Notes and Lists apps? No live tiles, but both are pretty good.

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieZakk View Post
    im looking for a good simple note app for keeping track of simple things i know there is one note but i want something i can access quicker perhaps anything with live tile functionality? thanks
    You can pin a onenote note to the home screen btw. I have a todo list pinned to mine for quick access
    TC's Notes and Lists apps
    thats what i use also
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I know you have already mentioned it, but I have been really happy with the onenote functionality. I have a note (not office, but an actual "note") pinned to start, and I use it as a scratch pad.
    onenote is nice and straight forward. you can also use it for voice/verbal notes to be played back to you later.
    for flash and show and tell i like the htc notes as the interface has a tack board that all your notes are stuck too when you open it. its a nice app to show people when showing of your phone.
    i use the htc lists for like grocery shopping as you can cross off each item on your list with teh swipe of a finger.
    HTC Surround
    BOOMER!

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    What kind of live tile functionality would you want to see in a simple note taking app? I can't see how that would be useful, I guess.

Global Posts
    1,787 Global Posts
    wow didnt know i could pin it to start i thoguht it was just all apart of the ms office app i will have to mess with it more thanks guys.
    Windows Phone:Lumia 920, 822
    Android: Nexus 4, Galaxy note 2
    iOS: iPhone 5
    Tablets: None Want a surface pro
    OS used: Work(windows 7 will be updating soon) Home 15" Macbookpro running 10.8.4 dual booting Ubuntu

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    You should probably hit that "thanks" button for red grenadine. It's a nice way to repay someone for answering your question! :)