- 09-26-2013, 06:54 AM #1
Don't know if anyone is interested but here's a few pictures of the QI charging dock I put together this morning. I kind of missed the tilt of the old Palm wireless charger compared to the flat QI plates around at the moment, so I fixed my Nokia DT-900 to a Touchstone and hey presto!
I took the sticky ring off the bottom of one Touchstone and put it onto the Nokia plate as there wasn't quite enough grip to hold the Lumia 920 / Nexus 7 on.
The plate is actually stuck to a second, upside Touchstone, being held on just by the sticky ring (I had a touchstone which I hadn't taken the protective plastic of the bottom).
Very simple, but it has pleased me.
- By nasellok in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:11 PM
- By clindhartsen in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Ayush Upadhyay in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:06 PM
- By s03 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:43 AM
- By Frosty_Power in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:29 AM