| | 09-11-2013, 05:46 PM #1
I got the CR-200 Car Holder as soon as it came out, and I absolutely love it.
However, in the past couple of weeks, I've been receiving the following error every time I launch Here Drive+
and as captured in the following screenshot Parameters are incorrect:
Incorrect protocol version:
I had installed the app Car Mode, which is a great app that adds a shortcut tile to the homescreen to quickly and easily launch Nokia's CR-200 Car app. I can't tell for sure whether installing this app is the root cause of the issue. But I have a feeling the issue started around the same time.
I have tried everything I can think of to resolve, including the following
1) uninstalled the Car Mode app
2) deleted the Car Holder CR-200 accessory from the accessories list under Settings (press+hold, and select delete)
3) uninstalled and reinstalled Here Drive+ (which sucked because I lost all my previous destinations)
4) submitted multiple feedbacks to Nokia requesting help
5) searched for similar error reports here on this forum and elsewhere
but without much luck. My only remaining option is to reset my phone, and I would rather not do that if I can help it, specially that there is no guarantee that would even fix it!
any help and guidance is highly appreciated