09-09-2013, 05:33 AM #1
- 18 Posts
So, I'm planning to buy myself a Nokia Purity by Monster for my Lumia 925. And I found a seller at a local e-commerce site that sells one for less than $20 than the SRP. I'm tempted to buy from him but having doubts if these are original or what.
Any way to find out if these are fake? Thanks!
09-09-2013, 05:54 AM #2Hit the "thanks" button if you thought the post above was helpful!
- 242 Posts
Samsung ATIV S GT-I8370
ROM: UK OPEN
Dev Unlocked: ✔
09-23-2013, 06:53 AM #4
- 2 Posts
If you mean $20 less than retail, ie $79, they are probably Ok. I bought my pair on eBay for 65, new. Make they come with everything, case, multiple ear pieces, ect. My understanding is that these are discontinued, so a price drop makes sense.
By the way, they rock! Love them.
- By twelvetudors in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM
- By pouria_wpcir in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 21Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:07 AM
- By tsk1979 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:03 PM
- By calgontablet79 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 11:09 PM
- By pouria_wpcir in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2013, 03:47 PM