- 07-29-2013, 08:52 AM #1»Lass dir deinen Entwurf nicht kaputt machen.«
»Do not let them depreciate your design.«
— Manfred Kröplien
- 07-29-2013, 09:22 AM #2
I found this interesting in the article.
Another interesting detail is that the highest demand for these headphones came from Windows users and not from iOS or Android users. “Actually the Windows version of a-JAYS Five has got the most interest from users out there and given the today market share the Windows users for sure are in need of something better. I cannot believe this group of users get so few music accessories to choose from but for sure this will change coming year.” Peter Cedmer, product manager at JAYS told us in an email.
08-27-2013, 12:28 PM #3
- 80 Posts
I was just looking at these as I'd like some tangle free earphones with working controls and a mic.
Heck of a pricey deal though. By the time you add shipping and tax, for a UK delivery its 94.99 Euros (where's the Euro symbol on my keyboard!!). Anyway, that's Ł81.82 in proper money. Sure, they're pretty and have all the features I'd be looking for but at that price I cannot justify them.
They start shipping on September 12th for all you rich dudes.
Website is here - a very nice looking site, nice headsets, shame about the price.
03-18-2014, 02:01 AM #4
- 57 Posts
I had previously been using the Nokia Purity Pro in-ears, and got a pair of the a-Jays Fives for Xmas. Great sounding, transparent and natural, with very good (not overly-extended) bass and clear mids and highs.
My first pair however did have to be replaced as the controls didn't work. The reseller exchanged them, no questions asked. The new pair has worked fine.
03-18-2014, 07:32 PM #5
- 403 Posts
Got mine today. Having loved the Fours with my iPhone, I was disappointed to find the Windows Phone needs different button mappings.
Glad I've got them, the design improvements over the Fours are clear to see. Blown away by the sound, way better than any of the other earphones I've had (and I've had a LOT).
- By gregoron in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-19-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Ingramator in forum App SpotlightReplies: 16Last Post: 08-04-2013, 11:05 PM
- By Rowan2013 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:52 PM
- By cwbcpa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:32 PM
- By inertially in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 04:50 AM