- 07-29-2013, 09:52 AM #1»Lass dir deinen Entwurf nicht kaputt machen.«
»Do not let them degrade your design.«
- 07-29-2013, 10:22 AM #2
I found this interesting in the article.
Another interesting detail is that the highest demand for these headphones came from Windows users and not from iOS or Android users. “Actually the Windows version of a-JAYS Five has got the most interest from users out there and given the today market share the Windows users for sure are in need of something better. I cannot believe this group of users get so few music accessories to choose from but for sure this will change coming year.” Peter Cedmer, product manager at JAYS told us in an email.
08-27-2013, 01:28 PM #3
- 75 Posts
I was just looking at these as I'd like some tangle free earphones with working controls and a mic.
Heck of a pricey deal though. By the time you add shipping and tax, for a UK delivery its 94.99 Euros (where's the Euro symbol on my keyboard!!). Anyway, that's £81.82 in proper money. Sure, they're pretty and have all the features I'd be looking for but at that price I cannot justify them.
They start shipping on September 12th for all you rich dudes.
Website is here - a very nice looking site, nice headsets, shame about the price.
- By gregoron in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:03 AM
- By Ingramator in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:05 AM
- By Rowan2013 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:52 PM
- By cwbcpa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:32 PM
- By inertially in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 05:50 AM